Last updated: July 17, 2020
Jomalia Shipping Corporation has resumed it’s passenger ferry trips for Danao-Consuelo and vice versa routes and is now available for online booking. Please check travel guidelines below.
Locally Stranded Individuals (LSI):
1. Valid ID
2. Medical clearance certificate from City/Municipal health stating that the person is not a PUM/PUI
3. Travel Authority from Joint Task Force COVID Shield (check with your local police station.)
Authorized Personnel Outside Residence (APOR) / Employees:
1. Valid ID
2. Authority to travel issued by the employer.
3. Acceptance letter from receiving barangay
As of this time, we have yet to receive the new travel guidelines, therefore we are still following the existing guidelines wherein travel documents are still required.
1. Bring any valid ID for travel documentation
2. Wear your mask at all times
3. Always follow social distancing measures
4. 20 years old and below, 60 years old and above are not allowed to board.
5. Person with serious health conditions and pregnant women are not allowed to board.
Note: Only 50% capacity allowed.
Mactan to Consuelo and vice versa is not available in the meantime.
Moreover, updates are to be followed for Jomalia Shipping Corporation’s other routes.
As of this time, Jomalia Shipping Corporation will not be accepting Locally Stranded Individuals coming from or going to Cebu City as per advisory released from DILG.
Please be guided accordingly.
We understand the urgency of our customers’ concerns and queries regarding trip resumptions and Barkota will be glad to assist. To better help you with your concerns, please email us at [email protected] or message us directly through our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/barkota.online
Thank you and keep safe.