(Last updated: June 22, 2020)
Check Starlite Ferries’ travel guidelines below as some of their routes have resumed.
Following IATF Guidelines, all passengers are advised to completely secure the prescribed documents and present the same to port authorities for hassle-free sea travel.
Locally Stranded Individuals (LSI)
2. Travel Authority (Secure from Regional PNP Office covering province/city/municipality/region)
Authorized Personnel Outside Residence (APOR)
1. Company ID
2. Certificate of Employment
3. Medical Certificate
4. Travel Order from the company
(Any of the (4) requirements will be accepted)
Returning Overseas Filipinos (ROF)
2. Medical Certificate
3. Travel Authority issued by Joint Task Force COVID Shield
Batangas-Caticlan VV. and Roxas-Caticlan VV. routes Travel Requirements:
APOR– Aside from the above-mentioned travel documents, the following additional requirements must be complied by the passenger:
- Negative RT-PCR Result
LSI– Aside from the above-mentioned travel documents, the following additional requirements must be complied by the passenger:
- Negative RT-PCR Result from DOH-Accredited Testing Laboratory
- Certificate of Acceptance from receiving LGU with proper coordination with the barangay of destination
We understand the urgency of our customers’ concerns and queries regarding trip resumptions and Barkota will be glad to assist. To better help you with your concerns, please email us at [email protected] or message us directly through our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/barkota.online
Thank you and keep safe.