Last Updated: August 28, 2020
Check Starlite Ferries’ travel guidelines below as some of their routes have resumed.
Following IATF Guidelines, all passengers are advised to completely secure the prescribed documents and present the same to port authorities for hassle-free sea travel.
Starlite Ferries Travel Guidelines
Locally Stranded Individuals (LSI)
2. Travel Authority (Secure from Regional PNP Office covering province/city/municipality/region)
Authorized Personnel Outside Residence (APOR)
1. Company ID
2. Certificate of Employment
3. Travel Order from the company
Returning Overseas Filipinos (ROF)
2. Medical Certificate
3. Travel Authority (Secure from Regional PNP Office covering province/city/municipality/region)
Batangas-Caticlan VV. & Roxas to Caticlan VV. Additional Requirements
APOR- All of the above-mentioned requirements including a Negative RT-PCR Result
LSI- All of the above-mentioned requirements including:
- Negative RT-PCR Result
- Certificate of Acceptance from receiving LGU with proper coordination with the barangay of destination.
Surigao to Cebu Additional Requirements
LSI– For Surigao residents, all the above-mentioned requirements including an Acceptance Letter.
We understand the urgency of our customers’ concerns and queries regarding trip resumptions and Barkota will be glad to assist. To better help you with your concerns, please email us at [email protected] or message us directly through our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/barkota.online
Thank you and keep safe.