Last updated: July 31, 2020
Below are the TYPES OF PASSENGERS aged 21 to 59 YEARS OLD ( with exception to adult with minor or infant companion ) who can be accommodated for travel:
- LSI – Locally Stranded Individuals
- APOR – ( Authorized Persons Outside Residence ) to include government officials, frontliners, uniformed personnel, technicians employees returning to work
- OFW – Repatriated Overseas Filipino Workers
New Normal Boarding Guidelines:
- Passengers must comply with documentary requirements prior check-in. Below are the requirements:
- All documents must be presented to Philippine Coast Guard (PCG),Tinago Substation located at Pier 4, Cebu City for approval and stamping. Make sure that all document was stamped and signed by PCG.
- One (1) set Photocopy of the required travel documents will be surrendered during check in.
- Proceed to passenger check-in terminal at Pier 3, Cebu City at least two (2) hours before departure.
- For safety precautionary measures, passenger’s body temperature will be checked by personnel. Those who are showing flu-like symptoms, however, may be denied from check-in and boarding.
Note: Passengers still need to pay for terminal fee at Passenger Check-in Terminal except for originating Cebu trips. Amount of terminal fee may vary depending on port location.
Cebu to Tagbilaran Travel Requirements
- Aside from the above-mentioned travel requirements, passenger must secure a Letter of Acceptance from his/her receiving destination/LGU.
Cebu to Iloilo Travel Requirements
Aside from the above-mentioned travel documents, the following additional requirements must be complied by the passenger:
- If passenger is a resident of Iloilo, he/she must secure a Letter of Acceptance from his/her receiving destination/LGU.
- If non-residents of Iloilo (example for Guimaras and other neighboring towns), passenger will need to secure both LGU Letter of Acceptance and a negative PCR Test Result.
We understand the urgency of our customers’ concerns and queries regarding trip resumptions and Barkota will be glad to assist. To better help you with your concerns, please email us at [email protected] or message us directly through our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/barkota.online
Thank you and keep safe.