Passengers can travel from Iloilo to Guimaras through ferry transport. Here’s a guide of the ferry schedules of the shipping line plying the said route along with their travel guidelines in relation to COVID-19 health protocols. You can also check our Cagayan de Oro Travel Guide for a more memorable getaway.
How to Get There
One of the shipping lines plying the Iloilo- Guimaras route is FF Cruz Shipping Corporation, offering daily trips for sea travelers.
Iloilo to Guimaras Ferry Schedule
The following trip schedules are subject to change. Any further updates will be posted here.
|DAILY||30 MINUTES||PORT OF ILOILO|
|DAILY||30 MINUTES||PORT OF JORDAN RORO WHARF|
Vessel and Accommodation
FF Cruz Shipping Corporation has three (3) vessels namely:
M/V Felipe III
Where to Book Ferry Tickets
With the ongoing challenge of COVID-19, it is best that you make ferry transactions online or through a booking app. You may book at Barkota.com for a more seamless ferry booking experience. Here’s a quick guide when booking through Barkota:
- Visit booking.barkota.com or install the app HERE.
- Select a shipping line (Lite Ferries, SuperCat, OceanJet)
- Choose your itinerary (origin -> destination) and preferred date.
- Add passenger/s details (Name, Age, Email, Birthday).
- Confirm and Pay! You can pay via Paypal (Credit Card), ML Epay, Online Banking (almost all banks), 7-Eleven, Over-the-Counter, and Dragonpay
Passenger’s safety is of utmost importance, thus shipping lines along with the government’s directives, have set travel guidelines for a more seamless ferry trip. Click here to check more details and information on FF Cruz Shipping’s travel guidelines.