1. DATE VALIDITY, This ticket is valid for passage on the vessel of the date/time specified herein.
2. REFUSAL OF PASSAGE, Carrier reserves the right to refuse passage to any ticketed passenger who is found to be physically for sea travel by reason of passenger’s health condition.
3. BAGGAGE LIMITATION, Hand carried baggage shall be limited to twenty (20) kilos per passenger and shall be at owner’s risk.
4. Carrier is not liable for any loss of ticket.
5. CANCELLATION/SERVICE FEE, Fare paid in advance shall be forfeited for failure to cancel the tickets at least thirty (30) minutes before scheduled departure time. Service fee for cancellation of reservation is 12%. This ticket will not be honored for trip other what is specified on the ticket. Rebooking should be made at least 30 minutes before departure.
6. Carrier is not liable for loss or damage to personal belongings such as jewelries. Documents, cellphones, laptops etc. A passenger shall be responsible for ensuring the security of their personal and valuable belongings.
7. In case legal action arise out of this transaction, parties herein expressly submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Muntinlupa City only.
- The company shall not be responsible for loss or damage, delay or deterioration to the vehicle, goods or cargo in any of the following circumstances/cause/s/.
A. Fortuitous event
a.5. Natural Disaster or calamity
B. Fragile, brittle, breakable or perishable goods
C. Acts of terrorism
D. Acts or omission of shipper/ consignee
E. Nature of property or inherent/ hidden defect thereof
F. Improper/insufficient packing/information
G. Acts of God
H. Force majeure
I. By public enemies
J. Order of competent authorities
K. Shrinkage, leakage or evaporation
L. Death, escape or injury to live matter/cargoes
M. Loss of money, jewelries, valuable papers or matter of extraordinary value
N. Cargo was not declared or covered by the bill of lading.
2. Goods not claimed will be stored at the port for 7 days only with corresponding charges of 5% per day
3. In case legal action arise out of this transaction, parties herein expressly submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Muntinlupa City only.
4. In case of loss or damage to the vehicle/cargo due to negligence or carrier is found to be at fault, the company shall pay a maximum amount of P20,000.00 as limit if indemnity or pay the cost if repair/replacement, whichever is lower.
5. Non-refundable if issued for specified trip. Cancellation and rebooking shall be made at least 2 hours before departure.