1. NON – TRANSFERABLE, This ticket is non-transferable and may therefore be used solely by the passenger named herein.
2. RESERVATION, This ticket is good only for the voyage indicated herein and shall not be honored if used on any other voyage.
3. SECURITY ON BOARD, The passenger is required to comply with the law and rules and regulations of the Carrier relating to maintenance of peace and order and sanitation on board the vessel.
4. CARRIER LIABILITY, T, Passenger assumes the risk and agrees that carrier shall not be liable for (a) injury death or delay to passenger of (b) loss, damage or delay of or to passenger’s or effects arising from or to the judgment of the Carrier or Master rendered necessary or advisable by reason of any and all forms off fortuitous events navigational or safety requirements or causes which are beyond the control of the Carrier. It is hereby agreed that “baggage” means and includes only such property as reasonable required for the person used of the passenger during the voyage, excluding all money, jewerly, merchandise securities and other articles of similar nature, of which the Carrier shall have no liability at all unless transported under carrier’s Bill Of Lading or deposited with the Purser, Carrier’s liability with respect to passengers baggage or effect on account of loss, damage, delay or otherwise shall be limited to 100.00 for First class passenger is landed or the vessel arrives to passengers, a reduced proportionate amount thereof. Carrier shall have no liability whatsoever for loss of life or bodily injury or for any other loss, destruction or delay in connection with this transportation unless a written noticed if claim therefore is presented to the Carrier within (30) days and unless suite of such claim is instituted within (90) days from the day passenger is landed or the vessel arrives to passenger’s destination.
5. REFUSED BOARDING, The carrier reserves the right to refuse boarding to those, who in its judgment pose a threat to the security, order, safety and health of the passenger and vessel. No person suffering from any contagious disease shall be accepted on board. Demented persons should be accompanied by a chaperon who shall be liable for their care. Any person who boards the vessel in violation hereof shall be disembarked at the earliest possible occasion.
6. SICK/PREGNANT PASSENGERS, Sick passengers and pregnant women should first secure a medical certificate attesting to their fitness undertake sea travel.
7. REFUND, Tickets refund shall be made only to the lawful holder, who must surrender the complete set of his unused ticket to the Carrier who shall have at least ten (10) to verify the genuineness of the same. A 10% service charge shall be deducted from the refundable amount should refund be made before the departure of the vessel and 20% service charge if refunded after the departure of the vessel. Tickets are valid for refund within 16 days from date of purchase.
8. LOST TICKETS, . No refund shall be made on lost tickets. Nevertheless the passenger may still advise the Purser of the vessel concerned of the issuing office to prevent the unlawful used of such ticket.. Before the departure of the vessel and 10% surcharge if revalidated after the departure of the vessel.
9. UNFINISHED VOYAGE, In case the vessel cannot continue or complete the trip for any cause whatsoever, the Carrier reserves the right to bring the passenger to his/her destination at the expense of the Carrier or to cancel the ticket and refund the passenger the value of his/her ticket.
10. SCHEDULE,Sailing schedule of the vessel may be change without prior noticed.
11. ALTERNATION,Any alteration of perforation shall render this ticket null and void.
12. SEND OF PASSENGER VISITORS ,The passenger should not allow on board his send off/visitors. Any passenger who violates this provision shall assume liability therefrom.
13. VENUE,Any court action arising from this transaction will be subject to the jurisdiction of the proper courts in the cities of Cebu.