Last Updated: June 17, 2021
Oceanjet routes are now available for online booking. A more seamless and safer ferry ticket reservation for passengers plying the Cebu-Ormoc vv., Leyte and Cebu-Poro, Camotes vv. and Tagbilaran-Cebu routes.
Below are the travel guidelines when traveling through OceanJet.
- Either of the following: Negative RT PCR Test result, Saliva RT PCR or Rapid Antigen 72 hours before departure
- QR code https://safeormoc.com/
- Any valid ID
Note: In the places where no one can do RT-PCR, or antigen or saliva test, you can get a Health Certificate from some Municipal Health Office.
For more information kindly click the link below.
For Fully-Vaccinated Passengers
As per announcement, starting July 7-31, 2021, FULLY-VACCINATED individuals can now travel from Cebu to Ormoc without COVID-19 test. Just bring your vaccination card and Ormoc QR code.
Guidelines for a fully-vaccinated individual
A. ) Two (2) weeks or more since he received his second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine if the vaccine given to him requires 2 doses; or
B. ) Two (2) weeks or more after receiving the single-dose COVID-19 vaccine.
For further information, kindly visit this link:
Cebu to Camotes
- Adult passenger- Any valid ID
- Minor (15 years old below) - Need birth certificate and with parents/guardian
- Senior (65 years above) – Travel pass and Medical Certificate
- Valid ID (within Cebu Province)
- S-Pass registration https://s-pass.ph/
- Please coordinate with your receiving LGU for the requirements (if LGU still requires any)
Please coordinate with your receiving LGU for any additional requirements since Cebu City require passengers to secure the following:
- Negative RT-PCR test from any DOH-accredited facility taken not more than 72 hours prior to arrival in Cebu City
- Valid ID
- Register to S-Pass
Please click the link for S-Pass registration: https://s-pass.ph/
To know more about further requirements for other OceanJet routes we advise all passengers to contact their corresponding or receiving LGU to have all information needed before purchasing a ticket.
We understand the urgency of our customers’ concerns and queries regarding trip resumptions and Barkota will be glad to assist. To better help you with inquiries regarding Oceanjet travel guidelines or more, please email us at [email protected] or message us directly through our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/barkota.online
Thank you and keep safe.