HOW TO REBOOK
Below are some guidelines when requesting for a re-book.
1. Contact Barkota support through email to request for a re-book. Email: [email protected]
2. Please provide the following information to Barkota support to process your re-booking:
- Passenger’s name
- Passenger’s current booking details-i.e Shipping lines, Travel dates, Accommodation
- New booking details -Travel dates, Accommodation
- Valid ID
Our representative will send you payment instructions for the re-booking fee once the availability of travel slots/date of your re-booking request is verified and checked by our team. If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]
3. Once payment is confirmed, Barkota will send the updated e-ticket through email. A copy or picture of your payment receipt will be required.
Re-booking fees vary depending on shipping company’s policy. Please check on the table below for re-booking charges:
Note: Requests made for rebooking and refund beyond the ticket expiry will not be acknowledged.