Last updated: January 20, 2022
Jomalia Shipping Corporation has resumed it’s passenger ferry trips for Danao-Consuelo and vice versa routes and is now available for online booking. Please check travel guidelines below.
For Fully Vaccinated Individual:
- Vaccine card/Vaccine Certificate
- Valid ID
- Bring any valid ID for travel documentation
- Wear your mask at all times
- Always follow social distancing measures
- 20 years old and below, 60 years old and above are not allowed to board.
- Person with serious health conditions and pregnant women are not allowed to board.
Note: Only 50% capacity allowed.
Mactan to Consuelo and vice versa is not available in the meantime.
Moreover, updates are to be followed for Jomalia Shipping Corporation’s other routes.
Please be guided accordingly.
We understand the urgency of our customers’ concerns and queries regarding trip resumptions and Barkota will be glad to assist. To better help you with your concerns, please email us at [email protected] or message us directly through our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/barkota.online
Thank you and keep safe.