One way to travel from Cebu to Ozamiz is through ferry transport service. Check the updated Cebu to Ozamiz ferry schedule along with the shipping travel guidelines in relation to COVID-19 health protocols. You can also check our Ozamiz travel guide to help you in your future getaways.
How to Get There
One of the shipping lines plying the Cebu to Ozamiz route is Trans-Asia Shipping Lines, offering specific trips for sea travelers.
Cebu to Ozamiz Ferry Schedule
Trans-Asia Shipping Lines
The following trip schedules for Cebu to Ozamiz ferry are subject to change. Any further updates will be posted here.
|9 Hours and 30 Minutes||Port of Cebu Passenger Terminal 2 (Pier 3)|
|23 Hours and 30 Minutes||Port of Ozamiz|
Accommodation and Rates
Where to Book Ferry Tickets
With the ongoing challenge of COVID-19, it is best that you make reservations and/or check Cebu to Ozamiz ferry schedule online or through a booking app. You may book at Barkota.com for a more seamless ferry booking experience. Here’s a quick guide when booking through Barkota:
- Visit booking.barkota.com or install the app HERE.
- Select a shipping line (Trans-Asia Shipping, 2Go Travel)
- Choose your itinerary (origin -> destination) and preferred date.
- Add passenger/s details (Name, Age, Email, Birthday).
- Confirm and Pay! You can pay via Paypal (Credit Card), ML Epay, Online Banking (almost all banks), 7-Eleven, Over-the-Counter, and Dragonpay
Passenger’s safety is of utmost importance, thus shipping lines along with the government’s directives, have set travel guidelines for a more seamless ferry trip. Click here to check more details and information on Trans-Asia Shipping travel guidelines.